Local agents. World class results.
Most farming is a family endeavor, rich in tradition. And while the way you operate your business can change from one generation to the next, some things remain constant. From the largest growers to the smallest family farms, farmers shouldn't have to worry about whether they have the correct insurance coverage as needs change.
Our team of AFIS (Agriculture Farm Insurance Specialist) certified agents and account managers are highly trained to handle your insurance needs from crop to table.
The recent fires in Sonoma and Napa counties have brought to light the need for professionally trained insurance agents to build the proper coverage for your individual needs.
Typical coverage for:
- Farm home and contents
- Farm and ranch structures
- Personal property
- Liability protection
- Machinery and equipment
- Vineyard and orchard coverage
- Business income
- Auto/Truck coverage
- Peak season coverage
- Workers Compensation
- Employee Benefits
Optional coverage tailored to your specific needs:
- Stock Throughput – All Risk, Worldwide coverage for your product
- Selling Price Endorsement – Settles claims for your product at the selling price
- Drone Liability
- Solar Structures
- Crop Insurance
- Winemaker Errors
- Liquor Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Historic Buildings
- Green Building Upgrades
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Data Breach Liability
- Excess Liability
Risk Management Consulting Services:
- Support for self-insured operations
- Contract reviews (for insurance provisions)
- Loss control Support
- Legislative Compliance
- Claims Management Support
- Management training on insurance, leadership, safety, compliance, goal setting, etc.
- On-demand customer service portal
- Corporate education – live trainings, virtual trainings & webinars
- Bi-lingual services
We put in the work to become experts in the Ag industry, so you can reap the benefits. When you trust your agriculture or farm insurance to VANTREO, you get risk expertise and a coverage plan crafted specifically to your needs by certified farm agents. Beyond insurance, we're passionate about promoting and sustaining agriculture and the people it serves.
Let us know how to begin a conversation with you.