A 7-year old stands at the backdoor. He pauses to remove his wet, muddy boots. As he cautiously manages the task, his 3-year old brother, who is equally muddy, runs past him into the house and onto the living room carpet, shouting "Hey Mom! I need a drink!" Mud is everywhere.
Like muddy boots, the solution to COVID-19 spread is to stop it at the door.
We'd all like to believe that the people in our community understand the rules, and the importance of those rules, in preventing virus spread. Most people do and are doing what it takes.
Unfortunately, there are still too many people out there who are either unaware of their social responsibility, immature about their role, or just plain careless.
As a result, the virus continues to spread making people sick and threatening the businesses we are all working so hard to grow.
When COVID-19 walks through the door, we also find ourselves playing a time consuming and expensive game of "whack-a-mole" in clean-up and response activity. No one wants the people we know, love, and want working, to get sick.
Here's an available, fully automated system to help stop COVID-19 at the door...
1. Employees receive a daily text - To help people take 100% personal responsibility for their COVID-19 obligations, every employee is asked by daily text message to confirm they are free of exposure and symptoms. The text wording is simple and asks them to reply Yes or No. With a Yes response (meaning there has been exposure or symptoms), the employee is advised not to go to work and invited to speak to a telehealth physician to find out how he/she can be cleared to return.
2. Work clearance telehealth appointments are automatically set - Where applicable, employees receive a link via text message to a telehealth work clearance appointment site.
3. Physicians update the employer's Wellness Tracking Dashboard - All physician responses are tracked on an employer wellness tracking dashboard. This gives HR leadership, at each location, real time access to employee wellness data. Daily reporting supports state requirements.
4. Cleared Employees receive a color-coded QR code by text - This code is submitted for inspection at reception or security.
5. The daily self-certification process is ongoing until the virus hazard lessens - The need for this service is assessed monthly. The service is provided on a monthly basis and can be easily discontinued without penalty.
The financial investment to implement this proactive solution is typically $3 per employee, per month, plus $90 for each telehealth physician clearance. There may also be additional cost for COVID testing. Fees may be less for larger groups. Some costs may be covered by insurance.
If you're interested, it's worth taking an online tour. To schedule a tour, just reply here.
Subscribe to Essential Mention here.
About Us - At VANTREO Insurance Brokerage, we pride ourselves on our commitment to our clients and our community. We use technology, backed by live expertise, to provide both personal and business insurance services to people operating in a wide range of industries. As a certified,
B Corporation, we also believe in the business of insurance as a force for good. We take our social and environmental awareness and obligations seriously. The work we do to eliminate workplace injuries, prevent insurance claims, empower middle-level managers to lead, and energize organizational culture is aligned with the goals of our client community. For more information or to get in touch with a VANTREO representative, call us today at 1-800-967-6543 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.