COVID-19 Headlines, Key Resources, Powerful Strategies...
and as much Good News as we can find!
- 5/19/2020 - This COVID Testing & Advice Solution Takes Pressure Off Employers
- 5/18/2020 - National COVID Test Site Finder
- 5/15/2020 - CA.gov COVID-19 Site - Testing and Treatment Guidelines
- 5/14/2020 - Business Travel After COVID-19
- 5/13/2020 - Reopening Guidance for Cleaning and Disinfecting Public Spaces
- 5/12/2020 - Responding to a Positive COVID-19 Test Checklist
- 5/11/2020 - CDC Guidelines for Cleaning and Disinfecting Your Facility
- 5/08/2020 - COVID-19 Illness Presumed To Be A Work Comp Claim
- 5/07/2020 - Newsom Approves Order To Broaden Work Comp Coverage for COVID-19 Illness
- 5/06/2020 - Copy of Order N-62-20 Extending Work Comp Benefits to Workers Who Test Positive for COVID-19
- 5/05/2020 - How To Succeed When Things Change
- 5/04/2020 - New Survey on Hand Washing Frequency Statistics and Beliefs
- 4/22/2020 - Update on WCIRB Proposed Work Comp Changes
- 4/21/2020 - New, Easy, Affordable, Paperless COVID-19 Compliance Solution
- 4/20-2020 - Work Comp Rating Bureau Wire Alert! - Special Treatment of COVID-19 Claims
- 4/17/2020 - Update and Advocacy on Commissioner's Premium Refund Order
- 4/14/2020 - 5 Top Insurance Tech Ideas for Workplace Re-Entry and Beyond
- 4/13/2020 - Insurance Commissioner Orders Premium Refunds, Credits and Reductions
- 4/09/2020 - New CDC Guidance for Potential Workplace COVID Exposure
- 4/08/2020 - CDI Notice re Work Comp Eligibility for COVID claims
- 4/07/2020 - CARES Act - Small Business Loan Overview
- 4/06/2020 - Insurance Reimbursement for Pandemic Losses - What do we have to do?
- 4/03/2020 - CARES Act - Important Aspects of the Third Round of Federal Gov Funding
- 4/02/2020 - Coronavirus "Golden Age" for Hackers - Robert Herjavec shares safety tips
- 4/01/2020 - Don't miss IRS Code 139 - Tax Free Disaster Relief
- 3/31/2020 - Zoom's massive "overnight success" actually took nine years
- 3/30/2020 - US Insurers face political pressure to pay out for pandemic related claims
- 3/27/2020 - Restaurant owner sues insurer over refusal to cover pandemic losses
- 3/26/2020 - Help on the way - Senate and White House reach deal on Phase III COVID-19 Response
- 3/25/2020 - The War on Coronavirus Advances on Five Different Fronts
- 3/24/2020 - Coronavirus Scams & Criminal Activity Warning
- 3/23/2020 - Congress and White House close to $1 Trillion Rescue Deal
- 3/19/2020 - Good News About The Coronavirus
- 3/18/2020 - Should We File An Insurance Clam?
- CA.GOV California Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
- CDC Guidance for Potential Workplace COVID Exposure
- IRS Code 139 - Tax Free Disaster Benefits
- CDC Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to COVID-19
- Workplace Checkllist COVID-19
- SBA - Coronavirus Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- How to Reduce Insurance Costs
- Telecommuting and Workers Compensation
- Cal/Osha.gov Publications
- EDD - Frequently Asked Questions
- EDD – Online claim filing options
- Labor and Workforce Development Agency – Resources for employers and workers including workers’ comp and paid sick leave.
- Labor and Workforce Development Agency - Supplemental wage benefits chart.
- Labor Commissioner’s Office FAQs – Employee leave options, compensation, and salary.
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) Flow Chart
- Remote Work Policy - Template
- Checklist For Responding to a Positive COVID-19 Test
- Copy of Work Comp Newsom Executive Order May 6 2020
- California Department of Public Health
- California COVID Response
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
Health Carrier Links
- Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan
- Lincoln Financial
- Mutual of Omaha
- Oscar Health
- Sharp Health
- Sutter Health Plus
- Sutter Health
- United Healthcare
- Western Health
Our most important tool in times of challenge is our mindset.
VANTREO is here to help and support you all the way. Please stay safe.