Reliable Commercial Auto Insurance for Your Business
Whether you're a local, regional, or national organization, your business needs commercial auto insurance to cover the vehicles used by employees to conduct your business.
Commercial auto insurance, also referred to as commercial vehicle insurance or business auto insurance, provides similar coverages as your personal auto insurance, such as liability, comprehensive, medical payments, and uninsured motorist coverage. However, it also differs from your personal auto insurance when it comes to coverage eligibility, definitions, exclusions, and limits.
Therefore, when it comes to your commercial auto insurance, you can depend on VANTREO to provide you with the right business auto insurance solutions to protect you and your business.
Keeping Your Business On Track
When the rubber meets the road, it's serious business. Vehicles put your employees in front of existing and prospective customers and get your products to where they need to go.
But unlike the oversight and insight you have on your business operations, road conditions, weather and other drivers are out of your control. Any bodily injury -- including injury sustained by other drivers, passengers and pedestrians -- for which you are responsible, or damage caused to other vehicles or property, could put your business in financial jeopardy.
Just like your car insurance, VANTREO commercial auto insurance is there to keep you, your employees and your business save, covered, and on the road. Customizable to your individual business needs, VANTREO offers many business auto insurance options for the vehicles you own, lease or rent for business use.
Coverage for Your Unique Business Niche
VANTREO offers commercial auto insurance to a variety of business types, including the following:
- Landscaping and snowplow insurance
- Artisan and contractor insurance
- Courier and delivery insurance
- Restaurant and food service insurance
- Farming and livestock insurance
- Wholesale business insurance
- Religious and non-profit organization insurance
With VANTREO's commercial auto insurance, you can cover a variety of vehicle types, including cars, vans, SUVs, and trucks. You can insure both inexperienced and veteran operators with clean driving records or points, too. In some cases, we can even offer coverage for drivers who have a foreign driver's license.
Flexible Coverage Options That Work for Your Business
Whether you manage just a few cars or a full truck fleet, these are just a few of the available VANTREO business auto insurance options to help ensure you and your business are fully safeguarded:
- Bodily Injury Liability coverage for other drivers' and passengers' injuries or death for which you are responsible.
- Property Damage Liability coverage for damages to someone else's property for which you are responsible.
- Comprehensive Coverage for your vehicle in case of losses resulting from an event other than an accident, such as theft or a tree branch falling on your vehicle.
- Collision Coverage for your vehicle when your car hits, or is hit by, another vehicle.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage for your injuries, damages or death caused by an at-fault driver without insurance or without enough insurance to cover all costs.
- Medical Payments Coverage for care expenses incurred by you and passengers in your vehicle injured in an accident.
Whether it’s a large commercial, small business, or group policy, we’ll bring our experience and unique position as your local auto insurance broker to find the perfect coverage for you.